Lh-Q Type Lift Lever Block Chain Hoist Puller
|FOB Price:||US $50-100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $50-100/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: LH-Q
- Type: Lever Hoist
- Lift Speed: Lever Hoist
- Chain Falls: 1
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 0.75t to 9t
- Trademark: H-LIFT or OEM
- Specification: 0.75t-9t
- HS Code: 8425190000
- Application: Double Beam Crane, Bridge Crane, Tower Crane, Single Grinder Crane, Lifting Platform, Small Crane
- Sling Type: Chain
- Maximum Lifting Height: 12m
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000
- Color: Yellow, Orange,
- Standard Lifting Height: 1.5m
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: China
1. A lever hoist is a manual device used to lift, lower, or pull a load and to apply or release tension. It utilizes a ratchet and pawl mechanical configuration to incrementally raise or lower a load or to apply or release tension.
2. Lever hoists and pullers have the advantage of being easy to transport, require minimum set-up, and are a practical option in confined spaces. They are suitable for different applications ranging from heavy-duty construction work to day-to-day maintenance and repair jobs.
3. Low own weight, small mounting sizes and small lever force at full load.
4. Asbestos free brake, holding load at any desired height.
5. Top & bottom hooks are fitted with safety latches as standard.
6. Short hand lever with rubber grip.
7. Hand lever operates with little effort due to optimal gear ratio.
8. Drop forged steel suspension & load hooks are heat treated and fracture resistant. In case of dangerous overloading or abuse, the hook does not fracture but will slowly yield.
9. The hoist is fitted with high grade alloy load chain.
10. Inspection of lever hoist & manuals.
Lever Hoist LHKII Type
1. Capacity of lift lever block chain hoist puller: 0.75T to 9T
2. Standard lift heigh of ratchet lever hoistt: 1.5m
3. Proof Load: 11.03KN to 132.3kn
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.
Specification of lever hoist:
|Effort Required to Lift Rated Load||N||220||240||240||330||360||380|
|No. of Falls of Load Chain||1||1||1||1||2||3|
|Extra Weight per Metre of Extra Lift||kg||0.7||0.77||1.1||1.8||3.6||5.4|
Package of lever hoist: