Electric Standard Headroom Trolley Wire Rope Hoist Wht-C Type
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: WHT-C
- Type: Electric Hoist
- Lift Speed: Single Speed or Dual Speed
- Certification: CE
- Color: Blue & etc
- Rope Reeving: 4/2
- Trademark: H-LIFT or OEM
- Origin: China
- Application: Double Beam Crane, Gantry Crane, Bridge Crane, Tower Crane, Single Grinder Crane, Lifting Platform, Small Crane
- Sling Type: Wire Rope
- Chain Falls: Electric Wire Rope Hoist
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 3.2t to 20t
- The Normal Traveling Speed: 20m/Min (Dual Speed 20/6 Is Optional)
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8425110000
A crane is a machine used for lifting and lowering a load, and moving it horizontally. A crane's drives may be manual, powered or a combination of both. Cranes are typically used when there is insufficient (or intermittent) flow volume such that the use of a conveyor cannot be justified. They provide more flexibility in movement than conveyors, and less flexibility in movement than industrial trucks. Loads handled by cranes are more varied with respect to their shape and weight than those handled by a conveyor. Most cranes utilize hoists for vertical movement, although manipulators can be used if precise positioning of the load is required.
Many different types of cranes are used for material handling applications. These include overhead cranes as well as cherry picker type boom lifts, mobile and self-propelled cranes, straddle and counterbalanced (cantilevered) cranes. Portable and mobile floor cranes can be equipped with fixed or telescopic booms as well as mast rotation when equipped with outriggers. Lifting can be performed with the boom itself or a winch operated cable lift.
The size of the hoist is determined by the load spectrum, average operating time, safe working load and rope reeving.
1. What are the operating conditions?
2. What is the specified safe working load?
3. To what height must the load be lifted?
4. What is the required lifting speed?
5. Do the loads need to be lifted and lowered with great accuracy?
6. Is horizontal load travel necessary?
7. How the hoist to be controlled?
Features of Foot-mounted Electric Wire Rope Hoist:
1. Hoist electrics cubicle including low voltage transformer.
2. Standard power supply: 380V/400V/415/50HZ, 230V/440V/460V/60HZ
3. Motor protection IP54 insulation class F.
4. Push button box with emergency button.
5. Tropicalised motor for hoisting and travelling.
6. Rope guide for use in aggressive environment.
7. Remote control is optional.
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.
Specification of standard headroom hoist:
|ton||m/min||kW||m/min||kW||FEM/ISO||Single Speed||Dual Speed||mm||mm|
|WHT-C032||3.2||3.6 3.6/1.2||3 3/1||20 20/6.7||0.37 0.37/0.12||1Am/M4||350||535||147||375|
|WHT-C063||6.3||3.5 3.5/0.8||4.5 4.5/1.1||0.55 0.55/0.18||380||600||161||429|
|WHT-C100||10||3 .8 3.8/0.9||7.5 7.5/2.0||0.75 0.75/0.25||460||645||194||434|
|WHT-C160||16||4 4/1||13 13/3.4||2X0.75 2X0.75/0.25||520||620||250||434|
|WHT-C200||20||3.2 3.2/0.8||13 13/3.4||2X0.75 2X0.75/0.25||520||620||250||434|