Chain Hoist, Chain Block, Chain Pulley Block (CH-X)
|FOB Price:||US $30-200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $30-200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CH-X
- Type: Chain Hoist
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000, Leea
- Capacity: From 0.5ton to 30ton
- Trademark: H-Lift or OEM
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8425190000
- Application: Small Crane
- Sling Type: Chain
- Color: Orange/Yellow, & etc
- Chain: G80 Load Chain and Galv. Hand Chain
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- The H-Lift chain block mechanism and gears are enclosed in a robust all steel compact shell.
- The load chain is made of wear resistance, alloy steel Grade T(80), black oxidized finish, heat treated and calibrated.
- Zinc plated hand chain as standard.
- Weather protected automatic Weston brake mechanism incorporating brake pawls for added safety.
- Top and bottom hooks swivel and come complete with safety cast latches.
- Bottom hook includes thrust bearing for greater load mobilty.
- Fully forged hooks are fitted with safety latches as standard.
- Traceability of each chain block is by means of an individual serial number, which is stamped on the identification side plate.
- 'ID' plates are stainless steel to avoid dangerous sparking (optional).
- Overload protection device available upon request.
- Complies with EC Council Directive 2006/42/EC Machinery, ASME B30.16, AS 1418.2.
- Each hoist is proof tested at 1.5 times of WLL up to 10t, 1.25 times of WLL more than 20t.
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.
|Standard Lift (m)||2.5||3||3||3||3||3||3||3||3||3|
|Proof Load (kN)||7.35||14.7||23.5||29.4||47||47||73.5||147||245||367.5|
|Effort Required to Lift Rated Load (N)||210||260||265||272||380||280||358||370||370x2||390x2|
|No. of Falls of Load Chain||1||2||4||8||12|
|Load Chain (mm)||6x18||8x24||10x30||8x24||10x30|