Ratchet Lever Hoist / Lever Hoist
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LH-A
- Application: Construction Usage, Workshop Usage, Mineral Area Usage
- Power Source: Lever
- Condition: New
- Lifting Height: 1.5m as Standard
- Trademark: H-Lift or OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang China
- Type: Small Crane
- Sling Type: Chain
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE, Leea
- Capacity: 0.75ton to 9ton
- Color: Yellow, Orange, & etc
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8425190000
- H-Lift lever hoist is universal, manual hoist for lifting, tensioning and lashing in any direction.
- The ratchet lever hoist features compact design and robust, deep drawn, stamped steel construction.
- High quality materials ensure light weight without infringing reliability.
- Low own weight, small mounting sizes and small lever force at full load.
- Asbestos free brake, holding load at any desired height.
- Top & Bottom hooks are fitted with safety latches as standard.
- The load chain can be pulled freely and easily through the hoist in both directions to attach the load or to tension the chain. For safety reason, free chains can not be done when the hoist is under load.
- Short hand lever with rubber grip.
- Hand lever operates with little effort due to optimal gear ratio.
- Drop forged steel suspension & load hooks are heat treated and fracture resistant. In case of dangerous overloading or abuse, the hook does not fracture but will slowly yield.
- The hoists is fitted with high grade alloy load chain.
- Complies with EC Council Directive 206/42/EC Machinery, ASME B30.16, AS 1418.2
- Over load protection device available upon request.
- Sealed bearing available upon request.
|Standard Lift (m)||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Proof Load (kN)||11.0||22.1||44.1||88.2||132.3|
|Effort Required to Lift Rated Load (N)||140||240||320||340||360|
|No. of Falls of Load Chain||1||2||3|
|Load Chain (mm)||6x18||8x24||10x30|
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.