25mm/Mbs1.6t Endless Assembly Ratchet Tie Down
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ETD
- Length: as Per Your Request
- Webbing Width: 25mm
- Type: Ratchet Tie Down Strap
- Specification: EN 12195-2
- HS Code: 6307900090
- Certification: TUV, Leea, CE, ISO9001
- Color: Orange, Yellow, Blue, or as Your Request
- Breaking Strength: 1600kg
- Trademark: H-LIFT or OEM
- Origin: China
1) Width: 25mm
2) Color: Blue, yellow, orange or requirement
3) M. B. S: 1.6T, LC0.8T
4) Strap Material: High Tenacity Polyester
5) Standard: EN12195-2
Pls let us know the following information before we could offer price:
1. Lashing capacity or breaking strength
2. Length and width of the belt
3. End fitting hardware, such as doule J hook, or other
4. Your estimated quantity
Attention: Lashing systems should not be used for lifting any objects
Ratchet tie down lashings are used for tying down loads whilst transporting, shifting or moving them. They have replaced traditional jute ropes, chains and wires used for transportation and for a variety of other applications.
The main advantages of ratchet lashings are:
1. Load restraint using a tensioning device (ratchet)
2. Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
3. Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
4. No damage to the load being tied down.
They are available in a large variety of configurations of different ratchets of various capacities and end fittings.
Specification of endless assembly
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.