Manual Chain Hoist with Fully Enclosed Automatic Load Brake (CH-C Type)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CH-C Type
- Type: Chain Hoist
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000, Leea
- Chain: G80 Load Chain and Galv. Hand Chain
- Trademark: H-Lift or OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Application: Small Crane
- Sling Type: Chain
- Capacity: From 0.5ton to 20ton
- Color: Green/Yellow, & etc
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8425190000
1. Robust all steel construction, capacities from 500 kgs up to 20 tons.
2. All rotating components mounted on roller of ball bearings to reduce friction and increase efficiency.
3. Fully enclosed automatic load brake with asbestos free friction discs.
4. Fully enclosed stamped steel housing allows also outdoor use.
5. The drop forged suspension and load hooks that yield under overload instead of breaking are made from non-ageing, high tensile steel. The hooks are fitted with robust safety latches and are free to rotate 360 degrees.
6. Two stage reduction gear. Hardened gears and pinions are roller bearing supported, thus increasing efficiency
7. Hardened load sheave with four precision machined chain pockets. Roller bearings for smooth operation and low wear
8. Hand chain cover and slots accurately guide the hand chain
9. Two guide rollers and one chain stripper ensure accurate alignment of the load chain over the load sheave.
10. G-80 zinc plated RUD chain from Germany or FEC chain from Japan available upon request.
11. Overload protection device is available upon request, the device can be fitted at a later date without problem.
12. H-Lift chain hoist is factory tested with overload. Test certificate is available with serial number and EC declaration of conformity.
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.
|Standard lift (m)||2.5||2.5||2.5||3||3||3||3||3||3|
|Running test load (Kn)||7.5||15||22.5||30||30||45||75||150||250|
|Effort required to lift max. load (N)||221||304||343||410||314||343||414||414||828|
|Headroom(Drawn close up) Hmin (mm)||255||306||368||368||444||486||616||750||1000|
|Number of chain strands||1||1||1||1||2||2||2||4||8|
|Load chain diameter (mm)||6||6||8||8||6||8||10||10||10|
|Hook opening (mm)||30||34||38||41||41||48||52||64||85|
|Net weight (kg)||8.5||11||18||18||15||27||42||83||193|
|Extra weight per meter extra lift (kg)||1.7||1.7||2.3||2.3||2.5||3.7||5.3||9.7||19.4|