- Model NO.: PML10
- Color: Orange/Blue, etc
- Composition: NdFeB Magnet
- Range of Appilication: Roll Steel, Pipe Material, Rounds Pieces
- Shape: Block
- Trademark: H-LIFT OR OEM
- Safety Factor: 3.5:1 or 3:1
- Type: Permanent
- Operation Temperature: < 80 Degree Centigrade
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: Painted
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
You can use H-LIFT permanent magnets as load handling magnets at various workplaces - in production and assembly areas or outdoors. We offer 7 sizes with load capacities from 100 kg to 6000 kg which you can use for both round and flat material in your applications.
1. Low operating costs
2. High level of safety and reliability
3. No residual magnetism
4. Independent of the mains supply for use anywhere
5. Lever control with integrated safety feature to prevent accidental switch-off
6. Require little maintenance
Operating principle / Technical details:
H-LIFT permanent magnets operate independently of a power supply. Due to the specific arrangement of a group of permanent magnets, the magnet field lines act on the magnet pole and the load, or are deflected in the magnet housing so that the poles are not magnetised. In position "ON", the magnetic field lines are guided via the poles through the load. The magnet is active. In position "OFF", the magnet pole surfaces are neutral and the magnet is therefore switched off. The load lifting magnet consists of individual standardized components. The inside of the magnet comprises the actual magnet system consisting of a reversing magnet system, the magnet assembly and the magnet poles.
H-Lift is an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting equipment Engineer Association). We supply all kinds of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, ratchet tie down, chain and chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.
Package of permanent magnetic lifter