Manual Chain Hoist Pulley Block
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CHK
- Type: Chain Hoist, Chain Block/Chain Hoist
- Chain Falls: According to The Capacity of Chain Hoist
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 0.5t to 30t
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Load Chain: Black or Zinc Plated
- Trademark: H-LIFT or OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Application: Bridge Crane, Single Grinder Crane, Lifting Platform, Small Crane
- Sling Type: Chain
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000
- Color: Yellow, Red & etc
- Standard Lift Height: 2.5m, 3m
- Model Number: CH-K
- Hand Chain: Black or Zinc Plated
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8425190000
Characteristics of Manual Chain Hoist Pulley Block CH-K type
1. The design is in accordance with En 13157 standard, it meets all pertinent world standard.
2. High strength steel frame and gear case build to be durable for rugged needs of construction and maintenance rigging,
3. Caged ball bearing on load sheaves and gear case,
4. Break seat dropts in involute splings, maintenance is more convenient.
5. Equipped with wide throat top and bottom drop forged hooks that are designed to bend slowly to warn of overloads-cast safety latches.
6. Sintered friction disc on ratchet, extend service life.
7. Load chain is alloy steel grade 80 accord with EN818-7 standard.
1. Overload protection system
2. Thrust bearings in bottom hook assembly.
3. Special surface reatment of spare parts
1. Do not exceed working load limit
2. Keep the load chain lubricated at all times
3. Before operating, inspect the load chain for damages
4. Before operating, inspect the top and bottom hooks for signs of defprmations and chekc that the safety latches are attached.
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.
Specification of manual hand chain hoist
|Effort Required to lift Rated Load||N||165||239||267||407||300||459.5||474||490||490X2||490X2|
|No. of Falls of Load Chain||1||1||1||1||2||2||3||4||8||12|
|Extra Weight per Metre of Extra Lift||kg||1.4||1.6||1.9||2.2||3||4.4||6.1||7.9||19||27.7|