2t - 12t Portable Car Jack Stand
|FOB Price:||US $8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $8/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: jack stand
- Structure: Screw Jack
- Power Source: Screw
- Capacity: 3t
- Color: Red/Yellow/Orange/Blue, etc
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Type: Mechanical Jack
- Capacity (Load): 1-10T
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Warranty: Good Quality for 1 Year Warranty
- Trademark: H-Lift or OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
1. Set the parking brake and put the car in gear.
2. Jack up the car using a floor jack.
3. Place the jack stands under the car, your car's owner's manual may have illustrations indicating safe jack stand positioning.
4. Lower the jack slowly until the car is resting on the jack stands.
5. Note that if you do not have a floor jack, you can use the tire-changing jack by raising up one side of the car at a time, as you would if changing a tire, and placing a jack stand first on one side, then lower and removing the jack, then repeating on the other side.
6. Lean on the bumper and shake the car, if the jack stands are not positioned properly, you want to find out now, not when you are under the car.
Tips and Warnings:
1. Make sure both jack stands are raised to equal height.
2. Never get under a car that is supported only by a jack, that is extremely dangerous.
3. Do not put the jack stands under the floorboards, they will crash right through into the inside of the car.