Manual Chain Hoist, Chain Pulley Block, Chain Block (CH-J)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CH-J
- Type: Chain Hoist, Chain Block/Chain Hoist
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000, Leea
- Capacity: 0.5t to 10t
- Chain: G80 Load Chain and Galv. Hand Chain
- Model Number: CH-J
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8425190000
- Application: Lifting Platform, Small Crane
- Sling Type: Chain
- Color: Yellow/Red, etc
- Standard Lift Height: 3m
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Trademark: H-LIFT or OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
Characteristics of chain hoist
1, Automatic double pawl braking syatem.
2, Double cover protection.
3, Light weight robust construction.
4, Low effort to lift maximum load.
5, Extra thick asbestos free friction discs.
6, Fully forged hooks are fitted with safety latches as standard.
7, High grade alloy load chain.
8, Zinc plate hnd chain as standard.
9, Sealed bearing(optional).
10, Unique hand wheel cover for guiding hand chain.
11, Complies with EC Council Directive 2006/42/EC Machinery. ASME B30.16, AS 1418.2.
12, Built in overload protection device(optional)
13, Capacity of chain hoist: 0.5t-10t
14. The hoist is fitted with high grade alloy load chain & Overload Protection Devices are available upon request.
15. Top and bottom hooks are fitted with safety latches as standard
16. All rotating components mounted on roller or ball bearings to reduce friction & increase efficiency
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.
|Rated Load (W.L.L.)||tons||0.5||1||1.5||2||3||5||10|
|Hand pull to lift full load||N||261||267||374||406||385||401||425|
|No. of falls Load chain||1||1||1||1||2||2||4|
|Weight for additional one meter of lift||Kg||1.5||1.8||2.3||2.3||3.8||5.4||9.8|