0.5ton to 30ton Manual Chain Block / Manual Chain Hoist (CH-H Type)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CH-H Type
- Type: Chain Hoist
- Chain Falls: 2
- Condition: New
- Capacity: From 0.5ton to 30ton
- Trademark: H-Lift or OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Application: Small Crane
- Sling Type: Chain
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000, Leea
- Color: Red/Orange, & etc
- Chain: G80 Load Chain and Galv. Hand Chain
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8425190000
- Capacity of chain hoist ranges from 0.5t to 30t.
- Automatic double pawl braking system.
- Double cover protection.
- Light weight robust construction.
- Low effort to lift maximum load.
- Extra thick asbestos free friction discs.
- Fully forged hooks are fitted with safety latches as standard.
- ISO high grade alloy load chain.
- Zinc plated hand chain as standard.
- Sealed bearing.
- Each hoist is proof tested at 1.5 times of WLL up to 10t, 1.25 times of WLL up to 30t.
- Complies with Ec Council Directive 2006/42/EC Machinery, ASME B30.16, AS 1418.2.
? Store and handle chain blocks correctly.
? Inspect chain blocks and accessories before use and before placing into storage.
? For top hook suspension, use hooks that are fitted with safety catches, or mouse the hook, ensuring the support fits freely
Into the seat of the hook.
? For trolley suspension ensure the trolley is correctly set for the beam width.
? Check that the bottom hook will reach its lowest point without running the chain fully out.
? Adopt safe slinging practices and follow the instructions for the safe use of the equipment used.
? Expose chain blocks to chemicals, particularly acids, without consulting the supplier.
? Replace the load chain with a longer one without consulting the supplier.
? Use undue effort to force the block to operate.
? Throw, drop or drag a chain block.
? Allow oil or grease to come into contact with the brake.
? Expose a chain block directly to the elements, water spray, steam etc without consulting the supplier.
|Effort Required to Lift Rated Load||N||262||304||395||330||402||415||428||428x2|
|No. of Falls of Load Chain||1||1||1||2||2||2||4||8|
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.