50mm/5t Ratchet Buckle with Aluminum Handle (RB50D)
|FOB Price:||US $2-5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $2-5/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RB50D
- Material: Steel
- Brand Name: H-Lift or OEM
- Specification: 2"
- HS Code: 8205590000
- Breaking Strength: 5t/11,000lbs
- Handle: Aluminium
- Trademark: H-Lift or OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang China
1. Size of ratchet buckle: 50MM
2. BS of ratchet buckle: 5000kg/11000lbs
3. Handle of ratchet buckle: Aluminum
4. Surface treatment of ratchet buckle: Zinc Plated
Ratchet Lashings are used for tying down loads whilst transporting, shifting or moving them. They have replaced traditional jute ropes, chains and wires used for transportation and for a variety of other applications.
The main advantages of ratchet lashings are:
1. Load restraint using a tensioning device (ratchet)
2. Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
3. Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
4. No damage to the load being tied down.
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products