Lifting Hoist Manual Lever Hoist Lh-C Type
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Carton + Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LH-C
- Application: Construction Usage, Workshop Usage, Mineral Area Usage
- Power Source: Lever
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Capacity: 0.75 to 9t
- Standard Lifting Height: 1.5m
- No. of Falls of Load Chain: 1 to 3
- Color: Yellow, Orange,etc.
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8425190000
- Type: Lifting Platform
- Sling Type: Chain
- Moving Type: Fixed
- Condition: New
- Proof Load: 11.0 to 132.3kn
- Effort Required to Lift Rated Load: 140 to 360n
- Load Chain: 6X18,8X24,10X30
- Trademark: H-LIFT or OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang China
A lever hoist is a manual device used to lift, lower, or pull a load and to apply or release tension. It utilizes a ratchet and pawl mechanical configuration to incrementally raise or lower a load or to apply or release tension.
Lever hoists and pullers have the advantage of being easy to transport, require minimum set-up, and are a practical option in confined spaces. They are suitable for different applications ranging from heavy-duty construction work to day-to-day maintenance and repair jobs.
1. Low own weight, small mounting sizes and small lever force at full load.
2. Asbestos free brake, holding load at any desired height.
3. Top & bottom hooks are fitted with safety latches as standard.
4. For LH-A/AII/D/E/G type, the load chain can be pulled freely and easily through the hoist in both directions to attach the load or to tension the chain. For safety reason free chains can not be done when the hoist is under load.
5. Short hand lever with rubber grip.
6. Hand lever operates with little effort due to optimal gear ratio.
7. Drop forged steel suspension & load hooks are heat treated and fracture resistant. In case of dangerous overloading or abuse, the hook does not fracture but will slowly yield.
8. The hoist is fitted with high grade alloy load chain.
9. Grade 80 Zinc Plated FEC CHAIN from Japan & RUD CHAIN from Germany are available upon request.
|Standard Lift (m)||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Proof Load (kN)||11||14.7||22.1||29.4||44.1||88.2||132.3|
|Effort Required to Lit Rated Load (N)||145||150||200||220||280||310||320|
|No. of Falls of Load Chain||1||2||3|
|Load Chain (mm)||6x18||8x24||10x30|
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, ratchet tie down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.