28mm Ratchet Tie Down Strap Cargo Lashing
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RTD2815DJ
- Certification: ISO 9001, CE, TUV, Leea ISO9001
- Width: 28mm
- Color: Blue, Orange & etc
- End Fitting: Double J Hook, Flat Hook, etc.
- Type: Cargo Winch Strap
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Customized: Customized
- Capacity: 1.5t
- Length: 5m or as Customer Required
- Material: Polyester
- Webbing Width: 28mm
- Trademark: H-LIFT or OEM
- Specification: EN 12195-2
- HS Code: 6307900090
Ratchet tie down lashings are used for tying down loads whilst transporting, shifting or moving them. They have replaced traditional jute ropes, chains and wires used for transportation and for a variety of other applications.
The main advantages of ratchet lashings are:
1. Load restraint using a tensioning device (ratchet)
2. Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
3. Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
4. No damage to the load being tied down.
They are available in a large variety of configurations of different ratchets of various capacities and end fittings.
Specification of ratchet tie down:
|RTD2815DJ||0.5+5.5M||DOUBLE J HOOK||750KG||1500KG|
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.