50mm Mbs 5t Ratchet Buckle for Ratchet Tie Down
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ratchet buckle
- Mbs: 5,000kg
- Trademark: H-LIFT or OEM
- Specification: CE
- Width: 50mm
- Surface Treatment: Zinc Plated
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
1. Size: 50MM/2''
2. BS: 5, 000KG/11, 000LBS
3. Handle: Aluminum or plastic
4. Surface: Zinc Plated
Ratchet buckles are used in Ratchet lashing straps. Ratchet Lashing straps are used for tying down loads whilst transporting, shifting or moving them. They have replaced traditional jute ropes, chains and wires used for transportation and for a variety of other applications.
The main advantages of ratchet lashing straps are:
1. Load restraint using a tensioning device (ratchet)
2. Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
3. Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
4. No damage to the load being tied down.