50mm 4t Ratchet Tie Down Strap
|FOB Unit Price:||US $6 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000PCS / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ratchet tie down
- Width: 50mm
- Size: 50mm
- Ratchet Buckle: Aluminium Handle Buckle
- Mbs: 4, 000kg
- Trademark: H-LIFT or OEM
- Specification: EN12195-2
- HS Code: 6307900090
- Certification: GS, TUV, Leea ISO9001
- Color: Yellow, Orange, Blue, etc
- End Fitting: Double J Hook, Claw Hook, etc.
- Refered Standard: En 12195-2
- Type: Ratchet Tie Down Strap
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: China
The main advantages of ratchet lashings are:
1. Load restraint using a tensioning device (ratchet)
2. Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
3. Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
4. No damage to the load being tied down.
They are available in a large variety of configurations of different ratchets of various capacities and end fittings.
H-Lift ratchet tie down has the following specifications:
1) Width: 50mm
2) Color: Blue, yellow, orange or upon your request
3) M. B. S: 4,000kg
4) Strap Material: high tenacity polyester
5) The end fittings: double J hook, claw hook, snap hook, etc.
6) Standard: EN12195-2
Pls let us know the following information before we could offer price:
1. Lashing capacity or breaking strength
2. Length and width of the belt
3. End fitting hardware, such as doule J hook, or other
4. Your estimated quantity
Attention: Lashing systems should not be used for lifting any objects