Foot-Mounted Hoist / Fixed Type Electric Wire Rope Hoist
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: WHF-C
- Application: Construction Usage, Workshop Usage, Mineral Area Usage
- Power Source: Electric
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Capacity: 3.2t to 20t
- Standard Lifting Height: 6m/9m/12m
- Specification: CE
- Type: Single Girder Crane
- Sling Type: Wire Rope
- Moving Type: Fixed
- Condition: New
- Rope Reeving: 4/1
- Trademark: H-LIFT or OEM
- Origin: China
A crane is a machine used for lifting and lowering a load, and moving it horizontally. A crane's drives may be manual, powered or a combination of both. Cranes are typically used when there is insufficient (or intermittent) flow volume such that the use of a conveyor cannot be justified. They provide more flexibility in movement than conveyors, and less flexibility in movement than industrial trucks. Loads handled by cranes are more varied with respect to their shape and weight than those handled by a conveyor. Most cranes utilize hoists for vertical movement, although manipulators can be used if precise positioning of the load is required.
Many different types of cranes are used for material handling applications. These include overhead cranes as well as cherry picker type boom lifts, mobile and self-propelled cranes, straddle and counterbalanced (cantilevered) cranes. Portable and mobile floor cranes can be equipped with fixed or telescopic booms as well as mast rotation when equipped with outriggers. Lifting can be performed with the boom itself or a winch operated cable lift.
The size of the hoist is determined by the load spectrum, average operating time, safe working load and rope reeving.
1. What are the operating conditions?
2. What is the specified safe working load?
3. To what height must the load be lifted?
4. What is the required lifting speed?
5. Do the loads need to be lifted and lowered with great accuracy?
6. Is horizontal load travel necessary?
7. How the hoist to be controlled?
Features of Foot-mounted Electric Wire Rope Hoist:
1. Versatile applications thanks to variable rope lead-offs.
2Flexible mounting arrangements due to various connection variants.
3. Ideal for refurbishment or modernization.
4. One rope guide for all rope lead-off variants.
5. Optimum utilization of space thanks to compact design.
6. High availability thanks to a low maintenance requirement.
7. Fast handling thanks to high hoists speeds.
8. Low-vibration, quite-running motor.
9. Fast acting brake.
10. Gearbox lubricated for life.
11. Protective rope guide.
12. Modular electrical equipment.
3. Precision geared limit switch.
14. Overload protection.
15. Control via cable connection or by radio.
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.
|ton||m/min||kW||FEM/ISO||Single Speed||Dual Speed||mm||mm||mm||mm||mm||mm||mm||6m||9m||12m||15m|
|WHF-C032||3.2||3.6 3.6/1.2||3 3/1||1Am/M4||350||535||485||395||323||531||120||169||0.01741H||L0||770||978||1186||1394|
|WHF-C063||6.3||3.5 3.5/0.8||4.5 4.5/1.1||380||600||520||430||358||619||134||185||0.0182H||L0||812||1030||1248||1466|
|WHF-C100||10||3.8 3.8/0.9||7.5 7.5/2.0||460||645||588||468||393||689||161||209||0.0191H||L0||899||1128||1357||1586|
|WHF-C160||16||4 4/1||13 13/3.4||520||620||720||540||472||760||176||243||0.0194H||L0||955||1188||1421||1654|
|WHF-C200||20||3.2 3.2/0.8||13 13/3.4||520||620||720||540||472||760||176||243||0.0194H||L0||955||1188||1421||1654|