Cargo Strap Ratchet Tie Down with Double J Hook
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RTD
- Length: as Customer Required
- Webbing Width: 50mm
- Type: Cargo Winch Strap
- Specification: EN 12195-2
- Certification: TUV, Leea ISO9001
- End Fitting: Double J Hook, Other Type Is Also Available
- Mbs: 5t
- Trademark: H-LIFT or OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
Ratchet tie down lashings are used for tying down loads whilst transporting, shifting or moving them. They have replaced traditional jute ropes, chains and wires used for transportation and for a variety of other applications.
The main advantages of ratchet lashings are:
1. Load restraint using a tensioning device (ratchet)
2. Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
3. Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
4. No damage to the load being tied down.
They are available in a large variety of configurations of different ratchets of various capacities and end fittings.
Package of ratchet tie down
50mm/5t ratchet tie down
|RTD5040DJ||0.5+9.5M||Double J Hook||2000KG||4000KG|
|RTD5040TS||0.5+9.5M||Twisted Snap Hook||2000KG||4000KG|
|RTD5040FS||0.5+9.5M||Flat Snap Hook||2000KG||4000KG|
|RTD5040JK||0.5+9.5M||Double J Hook with Keeper||2000KG||4000KG|
|RTD5040SJ||0.5+9.5M||Single J Hook||2000KG||4000KG|
|RTD5040FT||0.5+9.5M||Forged Hook with Triangle||2000KG||4000KG|
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.