Chain Hoist / Manual Hoist
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Pieces / Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton + Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CHC
- Type: Chain Hoist, Chain Hoist
- Maximum Lifting Height: 20m
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000
- Color: Yellow,Red,Green, etc.
- Standard Lift Height: 2.5m, 3m or Upon Your Request
- Trademark: H-LIFT or OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Application: Bridge Crane, Single Grinder Crane, Lifting Platform, Small Crane
- Sling Type: Chain
- Chain Falls: 1-8
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 0.5t-20t
- Chain: G80 Load Chain
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8425190000
1. Robust all steel construction, capacities from 500 kgs up to 20 tons.
2. All rotating components mounted on roller of ball bearings to reduce friction and increase efficiency.
3. Fully enclosed automatic load brake with asbestos free friction discs.
4. Fully enclosed stamped steel housing allows also outdoor use.
5. The drop forged suspension and load hooks that yield under overload instead of breaking are made from non-ageing, high tensile steel. The hooks are fitted with robust safety latches and are free to rotate 360 degrees.
6. Two stage reduction gear. Hardened gears and pinions are roller bearing supported, thus increasing efficiency
7. Hardened load sheave with four precision machined chain pockets. Roller bearings for smooth operation and low wear
8. Hand chain cover and slots accurately guide the hand chain
Two guide rollers and one chain stripper ensure accurate alignment of the load chain over the load sheave.
9. G-80 zinc plated RUD chain from Germany or FEC chain from Japan available upon request.
Overload protection device is available upon request, the device can be fitted at a later date without problem.
10. H-LIFT chain hoist is factory tested with overload. Test certificate is available with serial number and EC declaration of conformity.
H-Lift manual chain hoists are commonly known as chain blocks and are designed for heavy duty lifting and materials handling operations. Chain blocks raise and lower loads by pulling on the hand chain. Chain blocks can be of single or double fall configurations depending on the capacity of the block.
|Standard lift (m)||2.5||2.5||2.5||3||3||3||3||3||3|
|Running test load (Kn)||7.5||15||22.5||30||30||45||75||150||250|
|Effort required to lift max. load (N)||221||304||343||410||314||343||414||414||828|
|Headroom(Drawn close up) Hmin (mm)||255||306||368||368||444||486||616||750||1000|
|Number of chain strands||1||1||1||1||2||2||2||4||8|
|Load chain diameter (mm)||6||6||8||8||6||8||10||10||10|
|Hook opening (mm)||30||34||38||41||41||48||52||64||85|
|Net weight (kg)||8.5||11||18||18||15||27||42||83||193|
|Extra weight per meter extra lift (kg)||1.7||1.7||2.3||2.3||2.5||3.7||5.3||9.7||19.4|