Permanent Magnetic Lifter / Powerful Magnetic Lifter (PML)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PML
- Trademark: H-Lift or OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang China
- Safety Factor: 3.5:1 or 3:1
- Specification: CE
1. Low operating costs
2. High level of safety and reliability
3. Good air gap feature, the rated plain load could still be attracted up even if the gap is smaller than 0.5mm.
4. No residual magnetism
5. Independent of the mains supply for use anywhere
6. Lever control with integrated safety feature to prevent accidental switch-off
7. Require little maintenance
8. It is suitable for transporting the roll steel, pipe materials or the work pieces in round shape
H-LIFT PML series, permanent magnetic lifters are used for lifting and handling plate or cylinder-form work pieces of ferromagnetic materials.
PML series magnets have a compact and durable design, and are made from NdFeB permanent magnet, which generates very high holding power in the magnetic circuit.
You can use H-LIFT permanent magnets as load handling magnets at various workplaces - in production and assembly areas or outdoors.
We offer 7 sizes with load capacities from 100 kg to 6000 kg which you can use for both round and flat material in your applications.
Operating principle / Technical details:
H-LIFT permanent magnets operate independently of a power supply. Due to the specific arrangement of a group of permanent magnets, the magnet field lines act on the magnet pole and the load, or are deflected in the magnet housing so that the poles are not magnetised.
In position "ON", the magnetic field lines are guided via the poles through the load. The magnet is active. In position "OFF", the magnet pole surfaces are neutral and the magnet is therefore switched off.
The load lifting magnet consists of individual standardized components. The inside of the magnet comprises the actual magnet system consisting of a reversing magnet system, the magnet assembly and the magnet poles.