1t Cargo Lashing Belt / Ratchet Strap
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||200, 000PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RTD
- Mbs: 1ton
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Trademark: H-LIFT or OEM
- Origin: China
- Certification: Leea ISO9001
- End Fitting: S Hook
- Type: Ratchet Tie Down
- Specification: EN 12195-2 ASTM B. 30.9
- HS Code: 6307900090
Length: Upon your request
End Fittings: S hook
Buckle: Paddle Buckle.
Colour: Blue/Orange/Yellow/upon your request
Ratchet tie down lashings are used for tying down loads whilst transporting, shifting or moving them. They have replaced traditional jute ropes, chains and wires used for transportation and for a variety of other applications.
The main advantages of ratchet lashings are:
1. Load restraint using a tensioning device (ratchet)
2. Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
3. Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
4. No damage to the load being tied down.
They are available in a large variety of configurations of different ratchets of various capacities and end fittings.