10 Ton Orange Polyester Lifting Sling
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.1-100/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: WSDP
- Material: Polyester
- Fixed Form: Overlapping Sewing
- Rope Core Type: Yarn
- Shape: Flat
- Sling Color: According to En 1492-1
- Capacity: 10ton
- Color: According to En1492-1
- Trademark: H-LIFT or OEM
- Origin: China
- Type: Synthetic Fibre Sling
- Lifting Capacity: 10t
- Lifting Eye Type: Flat/Reversed/Folded Eyes
- Power Source: Hand
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Width: 300mm
- Safety Factor: 7:1, and 6:1, 5:1, 8:1 Is Also Available
- Lifing Eye: Flat Eye, Reversed Eye,Folded Eye
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 6307900090
Double ply polyester webbing sling with reinforced lifting eyes
2.Material:100% polyester yarns
3.Safety factor: 7:1, SF 6:1, 8:1 or 5:1 is also available upon your request
4: Width: 30mm x WLL when SF 7:1;
25mm or 30mm x WLL when SF 5:1 or 6:1.
5. Wide & flat load bearing surface
6. Sling has reinforced eyes at both ends
7. Low elongation.
1. Store and handle webbing slings correctly.
2. Inspect webbing slings and accessories before use and before placing into storage.
3. Follow safe slinging practices, as given overleaf.
4. Position the bight for choke lift at 120° (natural angle).
5. Position the sling so that the load is uniformly spread over its width and protect the sling from sharp edges.
6. Apply the correct mode factor for the slinging arrangement.
1. Attempt to shorten, knot or tie webbing slings.
2. Expose webbing slings to direct heat or flames.
3. Use webbing slings at temperatures above 80°C or below 0°C without consulting the supplier.
4. Expose webbing slings to chemicals without consulting the supplier.
5. Shock load webbing slings.
6. Use webbing slings which are cut or which have loose or damaged stitching.
7. Use a sling with a missing/damaged label or illegible markings
Using Webbing Slings Safely
1.Do not attempt lifting operations unless you understand the use of the equipment, the slinging procedures and the mode factors to be applied.
2.Do not use defective slings or accessories.
3.Check the correct engagement with fittings and appliances, ensure smooth radii are formed, do not twist or cross slings and do not overcrowd fittings.
4.Position the sling so that the load is uniformly spread over its width.
5.Position the bight for a choke lift at the natural (120°) angle to prevent friction being generated.
6.Ensure that stitching is in the standing part of the sling away from hooks and other fittings.
7.Take the load steadily and avoid shock loads.
8.Do not leave suspended loads unattended. In an emergency cordon off the area.
Specification of polyester flat webbing sling
|Working Load Limit with 1 webbing sling|
|WSDP-206||WLL 6T||6, 000||4, 800||12, 000||8, 400||6, 000|
|WSDP-208||WLL8T||8, 000||6, 400||16, 000||11, 200||8, 000|
|WSDP-210||WLL10T||10, 000||8, 000||20, 000||14, 000||10, 000|
|WSDP-212||WLL 12T||12, 000||9, 600||24, 000||16, 800||12, 000|
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.