Permanent Magnetic Lifter (PML-A Type)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Wooden Cases.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PML-A Type
- Color: Blue/Orange, & etc
- Composition: NdFeB Magnet
- Specification: CE, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8505119000
- Safety Factor: 3:1
- Type: Permanent
- Trademark: H-Lift or OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
You can use H-LIFT permanent magnets as load handling magnets at various workplaces - in production and assembly areas or outdoors. We offer 6 sizes with load capacities from 100 kg to 2000 kg which you can use for both round and flat material in your applications.
- Rated lifting strength: 100kg, 300kg, 600kg, 1000kg, 1500kg, 2000kg.
- No residual magnetism
- Independent of the mains supply for use anywhere
- Lever control with integrated safety feature to prevent accidental switch-off
- Require little maintenance
- Good air gap feature, the rated plain load could still be attached up even if the gap is smaller than 0.5mm.
- Easy operating long term attractive force stability.
- It is suitable for transporting the roll steel, pipe materials or the work pieces in round shape.
Operating principle / Technical details:
H-Lift permanent magnets operate independently of a power supply. Due to the specific arrangement of a group of permanent magnets, the magnet field lines act on the magnet pole and the load, or are deflected in the magnet housing so that the poles are not magnetised. In position "ON", the magnetic field lines are guided via the poles through the load. The magnet is active. In position "OFF", the magnet pole surfaces are neutral and the magnet is therefore switched off. The load lifting magnet consists of individual standardized components. The inside of the magnet comprises the actual magnet system consisting of a reversing magnet system, the magnet assembly and the magnet poles.
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.
|Model||Rated Lifting Strength (kg)||Cylindrical Lifting Strength(kg)||Max Pull-off Strength (kg)||Dimensions||(mm)||Operation Temperature (°C)|